Jack Clarke, REALTOR®
Senior's Real Estate Specialist
Certified Condominium Expert
Over the last while, I've realized there is a segment of the real estate market that is not being fully served - Boomers & Seniors Real Estate. Frequently there are special situations to consider when dealing with such a move:
- Picking a home to fit your retirement needs
- Downsizing but maintaining a quality community
- Recognizing needs of an active lifestyle
- Emotional or physical hurdles when moving from a home that you have lived in for many years
- Introducing the benefits of condo living
- Or even, on occasion, moving to an extended care facility
I believe the agent involved with moves such as these needs good communication skills, specialized training, patience and must be trustworthy. I want to be your "Trusted Real Estate Advisor"
Are you a baby boomer thinking about downsizing?
Services offered to the senior community and their families
Providing all of the traditional real estate services. In addition to helping clients buy, sell, rent, or relocate, act as an expert and advocate in senior specific circumstances. This may include education on market issues and trends, factors relating to current and future care needs, emotional considerations that come along with real estate change, and balancing family, physical, and financial dimensions unique to each senior client.